Van Wert High School Principal Bob Priest announced that open house for parents of VWHS students will be held from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, August 28.
Parents/guardians are asked to meet at 7:00 that evening in the High School / Middle School commons area for introductory comments from Mr. Priest. Following that, each of the seven periods will be held in order for classroom teachers to explain their program of instruction to those in attendance.
Those attending should obtain a schedule of classes from their students and observe the following class scheduled on August 28:
- 7-7:15 p.m. — Meet with principal in commons
- 7:20-7:27 p.m. — First period classes
- 7:31-7:38 p.m. — Second period classes
- 7:42-7:49 p.m. — Third period classes
- 7:53-8 p.m. — Fourth period classes
- 8:04-8:11 p.m. — Fifth period classes
- 8:15-8:22 p.m. — Sixth period classes
- 8:26-8:33 p.m. — Seventh period classes